I was planning to post this album later in the year, but I have a friend that lives in Belgrade who has a very strong belief in Santa Claus. That is so that he keeps his wish lists to remind Santa that he's a good boy and behaves well and is patiently waiting for his albums.
As I have this album ready, I think it would be a pity to shatter such faith, so this post goes earlier than it was planned to as a Christmas gift. Lately he's been posting quite a few of Brazilian Instrumental music in he's own blog that's worth being checked on some Parallel Reality.
PS.: I couldn't find any information on Cid Gray's biography. If any of you know anything and feel like sharing it with us, please be welcomed.
01. Chega De Saudade (Tom Jobim/Vinícius de Moraes) • 2:30
02. Tudo Ou Nada (Fernando César) • 3:00
03. Roselle (Noel Sherman) • 2:25
04. Tú Me Acostumbraste (Frank Dominguez) • 2:56
05. Solidão (Dolores Duran) • 2:23
06. Come Prima (M. Panzeri/Pangeri Di Paola/Sancho Taccani) • 2:13
07. Vai, Mas Vai Mesmo (Ataulfo Alves) • 3:21
08. Twilight Time (Al Nevins/Jason Nevins) • 2:56
09. Ave Maria Lola (Sérgio G. Siaba) • 2:10
10. Till (Carl Sigman/Danvers) • 2:28
11. Piccolissima Serenata (G. Ferrio/A. Amurri) • 2:35
12. Aperta-me Em Teus Braços (Anísio Silva/Almeida Rego) • 3:31